The Protex Through the Wall Drop Safe is equipped with laser cut ½ inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate. The SecuRam electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on one 9-Volt battery. The door is equipped with a brushed chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
- Drop safe adopts a superior steel plate door (1/2″ Thk.) to prevent from drilling, punching and prying
- Reinforced, 5 x (1-1/8″dia.) active bolt-lock mechanism for extra security
- Safe comes standard with electronic lock
- 4 pre-drilled holes for anchoring
- Rear drop chute
- Face plate of chute: 10-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof 541materials are applied for durability
- 1/4″ thick hard-plate to protect lock from drilling
- Saw-tooth baffle is installed inside safe to prevent fishing from drop slot
- Recommended maximum size of envelope for a clear drop is: 4-3/4″ x 9-1/2″
There are no reviews yet.